Thursday, April 7, 2011

I'm #3

Turns out I'm the third guy to have a four level ADR.

In other news ... Today was my best day yet. I spent most of the day either sitting or walking around. I walked about a mile and a half and dad was having just a little trouble (not too much) keeping up. Of course he had already walked about 20 miles so far today. Around here you either walk or ride a bike. Anyway, today was definitely my best day so far.

I met with Dr. Ritter-Lang this afternoon and even he was a little stunned. I think he is definitely proud of his work on this case. I don't blame him one bit. I'd be proud of it too.

We'll meet again in the morning sometime and work out my schedule for the next week. After that it's back to Sweet Home Alabama.

Don't really have anything all that exciting to talk about. Today I felt about as normal as I have in years. It's just surreal. I haven't had any pain medication whatsoever in about 8 hours, and I don't need any. What? Huh? I'm still trying to wrap my head around it all.

Thanks for praying for my new friend Margo. She felt much better after we left her last night and had a really good day as well. So, all's well that ends well.

Bedtime here. See you tomorrow.




- Posted by ADP

1 comment:

  1. Continued great news! That is a lot of walking. I think David should rent a bike. I know he would be super cool on it--apologizing in German to pedestrians that he accidentally mows down. Love the updates and am very grateful to God for all the blessings coming your way. Joe and Tina

    ReplyDelete